For more than 70 years, thousands of brides have traveled to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City to find their wedding day looks. From the moment you walk through the doors, you’ll feel the magic of Kleinfeld. Not only does Kleinfeld have 30,000 square feet filled with the largest selection of wedding dresses in the world, it also has the greatest professional staff of over 200 employees who are dedicated to finding and perfecting your bridal look.
DJ Brian B and Jordan Kahn agree—”Sugar Sugar” by The Archies is their top pick for a classic cake cutting song. Looking for a traditional feel to your cake cutting? Try one of these classics, below.
- “Cut The Cake” by Average White Band
- “That’s Amore” by Dean Martin
- “Love and Marriage” by Frank Sinatra
- “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)” by The Four Tops
- “Build Me Up Buttercup” by The Foundations
- “How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by You” – James Taylor
Looking for a modern and fun take on the tradition? DJ Brian B and Jordan Kahn agree—”Cake by the Ocean” by DNCE is the perfect pick, followed by “Sugar” by Maroon 5. Neither of these songs sparking joy? Try one of these beats, below.
- “Sugar” by Robin Schulz feat. Francesco Yates
- “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent
- “Cake” by FloRida, 99 Percent
- “Love On Top” by Beyoncé
- “Sweet Disposition” by The Temper Trap
- “Sweetest Thing” by U2
- “Honey Bee” by Blake Shelton
Need more wedding music inspiration? Check out DJ Brian B and Jordan Kahn Music Company!
Looking for bridal advice? Read our blog.