For more than 70 years, thousands of brides have traveled to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City to find their wedding day looks. From the moment you walk through the doors, you’ll feel the magic of Kleinfeld. Not only does Kleinfeld have 30,000 square feet filled with the largest selection of wedding dresses in the world, it also has the greatest professional staff of over 200 employees who are dedicated to finding and perfecting your bridal look.
Photo Credit: Jacqui Cole Photography
“Instrumentals are a great way to ensure that the emcee’s voice is heard by your guests and that your wedding party isn’t straining to listen for their cue,” says DJ Brian B. Plus, you can still use popular songs here—guests will be humming along to these well known songs, but you won’t feel like you used a great dancing song early on in the night because the lyrics are missing.
- “Cant Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
- “Levels” by Avicii
- “Get Lucky” by Daft Punk
- “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke feat T.I. & Pharrell Williams
- “Battle Without Honor or Humanity” by Tomoyasu Hotel
- “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO
Both DJ Brian B and Jordan Kahn agree, “Forever” by Chris Brown is their top modern grand entrance pick! Not only is this song fun and catchy, but boasts a sweet and special meaning. And coming in second, “Bring Em Out” by T.I.—this one speaks for itself!
- “Higher Love” by Kygo & Whitney Houston
- “Happy” by Pharrell
- “Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)” by OMI
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled
- “Don’t Stop The Party” by Pitbull
- “Best Day Of My Life” by American Authors
- “How You Like Me Now” by The Heavys
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars”
- “Hand Clap” by Fitz and The Tantrums
Looking for a traditional and classic feel to your grand entrance song? Jordan Kahn recommends using a song with a big fan fare intro that can go straight into a first dance without changing music, like “It Had to Be You” by Harry Connick Jr. Check out a few other classic options, below.
- “It Takes Two” by Rob Base
- “Fight For Your Right (To Party)” by the Beastie Boys
- “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang
- “Rock & Roll Part 2” by Gary Glitter
Country fans, these are for you! Show off your shared love for country music with one of these tunes.
- “Here For The Party” by Gretchen Wilson
- “Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)” by Big & Rich