- The bride-to-be will be provided with a unique meeting ID assigned by your bridal consultant. This unique meeting ID can be shared with close family and friends, but we strongly suggest that for your privacy, you do not share your meeting ID in any public forums or social media platforms (for example: Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Your bridal appointment will start at your scheduled time. Please note that your bridal consultant will only wait 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. Once 10 minutes has elapsed, your appointment will be canceled. Please call (646) 633-4300 or promptly notify your bridal consultant if you need to reschedule.
- We will use a video conferencing platform such as Zoom or Apple FaceTime to facilitate your virtual bridal appointment. Please be advised that there will be no expectation of privacy during your virtual bridal appointment. Kleinfeld will not be held responsible for maintaining the privacy of any sound, visual activity or property in view during your virtual dress bridal appointment. For example, please try on all dresses out of the view of your camera and secure from view any items or activities that should remain private.
- Many video conferencing platforms allow the option to record video calls, however, Kleinfeld does not consent to audio or video recording of your appointment.
- By participating in a virtual bridal appointment, you give Kleinfeld consent to use your image and likeness in connection with its advertising and other media activities without expectation of compensation or other remuneration. If you do not want to be recorded or have pictures of you taken during your appointment, please do not schedule a virtual bridal appointment.
- If you plan on inviting other guests to join your virtual bridal appointment, they must be at least 18 years of age. If they are under 18 years of age, you must provide written consent for the child/children to join. If we do not receive written consent 24 hours prior to the virtual bridal appointment, the underage guest(s) must be removed from the virtual platform or the appointment must be rescheduled. [Click here] to access the Minor Release Form.