For more than 70 years, thousands of brides have traveled to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City to find their wedding day looks. From the moment you walk through the doors, you’ll feel the magic of Kleinfeld. Not only does Kleinfeld have 30,000 square feet filled with the largest selection of wedding dresses in the world, it also has the greatest professional staff of over 200 employees who are dedicated to finding and perfecting your bridal look.
KLEINFELD SURVEY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, WHO RECEIVED AN INVITATION FROM SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY (DEFINED BELOW). VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) THAT GOVERN ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS WILL VOID YOUR ENTRY.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their place of residence, whichever is greater, as of the commencement of the Promotion Period (defined below), who received an invitation from Sponsor or Administrator (defined below) to complete the Survey (defined below). Individuals who are employees, officers, representatives, or directors of Kleinfeld Bridal Corp. (“Sponsor”) or the Promotion administrator Coresight Research, Inc. (“Administrator”), or their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state, territorial and local rules apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: Sponsor/Administrator is the official timekeeper for the Promotion. Promotion begins on May 31, 2023 at 7am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on June 15, 2023 at 12am ET (the “Promotion Period”)
- How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants shall visit the link received via email.
Upon Sponsor’s receipt of a completed Survey during the Promotion Period, you will be deemed to have submitted an Entry. All Entries (including the Survey and the responses contained therein) become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person that received the Survey from Sponsor or Administrator, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator. If the identity of the person submitting an Entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries by any method other than set forth above are void. Sponsor and Administrator are the official timekeepers for the Promotion. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries, entries not submitted or not received due to an error by the entrant. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
The entrant selected as the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
All determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Winner Notification and Declaration/Affidavit of Eligibility/Tax Forms: Sponsor, Administrator, or its designee shall contact the potential winner via e-mail, at the e-mail provided in the Entry or via the e-mail address used by Sponsor or Administrator to send the Survey to the potential winner, on or around [insert date].
Potential winner may be required to complete a declaration of eligibility or an affidavit of eligibility and release (an “Affidavit of Eligibility”) as well as any additional required information, releases or responses, and/or If Sponsor or Administrator requires the potential winner to complete the Affidavit of Eligibility, the potential Winner must return the fully executed Affidavit of Eligibility and provide all other requested information and documents to Sponsor within following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate winner.
If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize winner will be determined. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant may be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
- Prize: One (1) winner will a $500 Visa digital gift card (Total ARV: $500.00 USD). Awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of entries received.
The Prize and the redemption thereof are subject to terms and conditions specified by Sponsor and associated with the Prize itself. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, negotiated, refunded, or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify a Prize (or any component thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. All components of the Prize are subject to availability. Only one (1) Prize is permitted per person and per family or household. All taxes on Prize and all costs, fees, and expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prize not specified in these Official Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize will constitute taxable income to the winner of the Prize, the taxes on which will be the winner’s sole responsibility, and no cash compensation will be provided to defray any tax liability. Winner may be issued an IRS Form W-9 and a subsequent IRS Form 1099, if necessary. Upon receipt of the Prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Prize will only be awarded and delivered to Winner’s e-mail address, unless the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, awards the Prize in-person to the Winner. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted. If any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Grant of Publicity: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to permit Sponsor and its agents and designees to use your Entry, name, city and state/hometown address, voice, statement, image and/or other likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, within Sponsor’s website and on Sponsor’s social media pages, in perpetuity, worldwide without further consideration (unless prohibited by law) or permission from, or notification to, you, and you further agree to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use.
- General Conditions: By participating in this Promotion, you agree: [a] to be legally bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor/Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the Promotion; and [b] to release, waive, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or related to the participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person that is first named in the Entry, as determined by Sponsor. If the identity of the person submitting an Entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected Entry will be deemed ineligible.
By entering the Promotion, you represent and warrant as follows: [a] the Entry is your own for you to win the Prize; [b] the Entry does not contain any false information; and [c] you only submitted one (1) Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify (and refuse to accept or remove) any Entry that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to violate these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries or votes; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, garbled, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the potential Prize winner; or any condition caused by events that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or any other individuals, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person or their property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or otherwise receiving the Prize. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or who are otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permissible under law, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, and limit Entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion and, if terminated, to award the Prizes from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this Promotion, and in no event will entrant be entitled to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, special, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, except as expressly provided above, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Subject only to the following paragraph, the Promotion and these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you, other entrants, the potential winner, winner, the Sponsor, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Subject only to the following paragraph, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded or not awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts located in New York County, New York.
- Sponsor: Kleinfeld Bridal Corp., 110 West 20th Street, New York, NY 10011.
- Administrator: Coresight Research, Inc., 11 East 86th street Suite 4A, Ny, NY 10028.
- Winner’s List/Official Rules: To obtain any legally-required winner’s list (after the conclusion of the Promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request, enclosed with a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed, to: Jennette Kruszka, 110 West 20th Street, NY, NY 10011 (VT residents may omit return postage). The request must be received within six months after the Winner for the Promotion is chosen.