For more than 70 years, thousands of brides have traveled to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City to find their wedding day looks. From the moment you walk through the doors, you’ll feel the magic of Kleinfeld. Not only does Kleinfeld have 30,000 square feet filled with the largest selection of wedding dresses in the world, it also has the greatest professional staff of over 200 employees who are dedicated to finding and perfecting your bridal look.
It’s not every day that a girl gets to go wedding dress shopping. But it’s no simple task! There are a wave emotions that we see when a bride walks through our doors to find her dream gown. Think you know what they are? Scroll down to find out!
1. When you can’t sleep the night before trying on wedding dresses
2. When you walk into Kleinfeld for the very first time!
3. Having all your closest friends and family with you during this special event
4. The look you give your consultant when trying on the first dress
5. Deciding between a fitted mermaid style or princess gown
6. When there’s too many people telling you their opinions
7. After you’ve tried on your 10th ballgown…
8. When you think you’ve just about had enough
9. That moment you found THE ONE!
10. And you can’t wait to walk down the aisle